What is Sezzle?
Southern Fried Glam has teamed up with Sezzle to offer another way to buy over time. 0% interest, $0 fees, simple 4 payment structure paid over 6 weeks.
How does it work?
1. Add your favorite products to your cart.
2. At the "payment" portion of the check out process, select Sezzle and you will be directed to the Sezzle website.
3. Fill out the simple application and within seconds you'll get an approval response.
4. Receive your items in the mail.
5. Automatically pay for your item over the course of 6 weeks in 4 easy, 0% interest payments when paid on time.
Check out is easy, just select Sezzle and enter some basic information for an instant decision.
Safe & Secure
Everything is verified up front with multi level steps with your safety in mind. Sezzle is also certified at level 1 which is the top level PCI compliance.
Soft Credit Check
We pull your credit information to help approve you for Sezzle, verify your identity and reduce fraud however this has no negative impact on you and the verification is considered a 'soft check'.
You are in Control
You choose which account to use for automatic payments. If changes need to be made, the Sezzle team will be happy to assist you.
A look at the step by step process when checking out with Sezzle. After a few basic questions you will be ready to finance your new favorite jewelry. The process starts in "Payment" portion of your check out process and the rest of your transaction will take place through the Sezzle website!
How does Sezzle Work?
Buy now and choose Sezzle to break your payments into 4 installments at 0%.
4 Easy PaymentsAt the time of purchase, you pay 25%. Then, the remaining 75% will be due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.
1. Select Sezzle as your payment method.
2. Hit "complete order" and you'll be taken to the Sezzle website.
3. Answer the basic questions and verification.
4. Get approved and your order is complete.
All successful orders are processed immediately.